Tax Information & Resource Guide
This guide will help you find the information you need to file your taxes. To access tax forms online, please click on the links provided below.
- IRS: Get Ready Guide
- IRS: Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Lawyers.com: General Tax Information
Tax Form Printing Information
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Call 1-800-829-3676 to order instruction booklets from the IRS.
IRS Cleveland Office: (216) 522-4048
1240 E. Ninth St.
Cleveland, OH 44199
(800) 282-1780 (Assistance)
(800) 282-1782 (Forms Request)
Ohio Discontinues Distribution of Paper Tax Forms
- Visiting the Ohio Department of Taxation Web site
- Calling their toll-free Forms Request line (1-800-282-1782)
Ohio Department of Taxation
P.O. Box 2476
Columbus, Ohio 43216-2476
RITA Discontinues Distribution of Paper Tax Forms to Libraries
If a taxpayer wants to file using a paper form they can print one from RITA’s website at www.ritaohio.com or obtain one by calling 800.860.7482 and selecting option 4. Forms will be available online the middle of January.
Lake County Treasurer
105 Main St
Painesville, Ohio 44077
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Program
- AARP Tax-Aide Locator
- The Benefit Bank
- IRS Taxpayer Assistance Centers
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program