Children’s Summer Reading Program
From May 28th to July 20th, stop by your local library to pick up your reading record. Color ONE square for every DAY you read (we suggest at least 20 minutes per day). Come back in and spin the PRIZE WHEEL for every 7 squares (days) you complete! BONUS: Get raffle tickets toward extra weekly prizes simply by coming into the library!
Summer Reading Bingo
- Longfellow Elementary School
- Jefferson Elementary School
- Royalview Elementary School
- Grant Elementary School
- School of Innovation
- Edison Elementary: Grade K | Grade 1 | Grade 2 | Grade 3 | Grade 4
- Visit the Sesame Street Library Card login page
- Choose Willoughby Eastlake Public from the drop down menu
- Enter your library card and click on submit to authenticate
- Click on “Bookshelf” to access the subscribed eBooks
Online Fun & Learning for Kids
Read popular titles from Sesame Street with your favorite characters.
If you have a Willoughby-Eastlake Public Library card and would like to access this resource from home, please follow these instructions:
The Early Literacy Station features more than 70 educational software applications for children ages 2-8. AWE Early Literacy Stations are available in the Children’s Department of the Eastlake, Willowick, Willoughby, and Willoughby Hills Libraries. An AWE Afterschool Edge is available at the Willowick Library. The AfterSchool Edge is designed for elementary school children ages 6-12.
ABCmouse.com: With 3,500+ interactive books, educational games, puzzles, and other learning activities, ABCmouse.com’s award-winning online curriculum is an invaluable resource for young learners (ages 2-6+). From Age of Learning, Inc.
*ABCMouse.com can only be accessed for free at the library.