How Do I?
- get a library card?
- renew my library materials?
- request an item or place a hold?
- know when an item is ready for pickup?
- see what I have checked out?
- find my pin number?
- pay my fines?
- get a new card if mine is lost?
- return my library items?
- request a meeting room?
- use one of the library computers?
- print from the public computers?
- send a fax at the library?
- connect to your wireless network or WiFi?
- register for a library event or program?
- receive a reminder for a program I signed up for?
- present a program at the library?
- download an eBook or eAudiobook?
- download music and movies from hoopla?
- take an online computer class or learn about computers and software?
- get materials delivered if I am unable to leave my home?
- get my exam proctored?
- get a Golden Buckeye Card?
- register to vote at the library?
What are your hours?
Our hours can be found on our Locations and Hours page. Click here.
How do I log in to My Account
Your account can be accessed online by clicking here. On the Log In screen, enter the number located on the back of your card in the “Library card # or username” box and enter your pin number in the “Password” box. Your pin number is usually the last four digits of your phone number. If you’ve forgotten your password you can reset it by using our “Forgot Your Password” page. After you have entered your library barcode, reset instructions will be sent to the email address we have on file.
If you do not have an email address listed in your patron record, please contact us to request your password.
What if I don’t get the reset instructions? Make sure email from email@example.com is not being blocked. Has your email changed recently? If so you will have to contact your local library.
You can also access your account, renew items, and place holds from smartphone or tablet using the Clevnet App. The app can be downloaded from the App Store on Apple devices or the Google Play store on Android devices.
Where can I return my library materials?
You can return your materials to any one of the four Willoughby-Eastlake locations or any Clevnet participating library. Click here to view a list of all CLEVNET libraries.
Do you accept other library cards?
We accept all library cards from participating Clevnet libraries, although access to services like Gale Courses & hoopla are only available with a card from one of the four WEPL locations.
How do I replace my current library card with one of yours?
Bring your current card to any of our four locations and take it to the circulation or checkout desk. You will need to surrender your current card for a new WEPL card. No application is required.
Do you accept donations of used books and other items?
The Willoughby-Eastlake Public Library accepts donations of books, movies, music and magazines. You may take your donations to any of our four W-E Library locations. Please do not place items in the book drop-they must be taken inside the library. Thank you!