From May 30th to July 22nd, color in ONE garden item for every DAY you’ve done some reading (we suggest at least 20 minutes per day). You’ll receive a prize for every TWO rows (weeks) you complete! BONUS: Show a librarian your reading log every time you come into the library and you’ll get raffle tickets for chances to win weekly prizes! Plus, get EXTRA raffle tickets when you bring in non-perishable items for the McKinley Food Pantry or for Lake Humane Society! Download the reading log.
- Folding a Beautiful World: The Art of Paper Crafting! on June 8th at Willoughby Hills
- Magic with Ronald McDonald on June 10th at Willowick Library
- STEM Game Free Play on June 12th at Willoughby Library
- Jungle Terry on June 17th at Willowick Library
- Dr. Insecta Presents: “Building a Better World!” on June 20th at Eastlake Library
- May I Pet Your Dog? on June 26th at Willoughby Library
- Storygami: Build with Paper! on July 10th at Willoughby Library
For a full list of events offered this summer, click here.