- Ancestry Library Edition (In-library use only)–Provides easy access to more than 4,000 genealogy databases with a single search. Coverage focuses primarily on the United States and the United Kingdom, although other areas are covered. Databases include the complete U.S. Census & Index (1790-1930), vital, church, court, and immigration records.
- Cleveland News Index & Necrology File — Contains local cemetery records and obituaries.
- Heritage Quest — Features the U. S. Census, 1790-1930 (1850-60 Slave Census Schedules not included), The Periodical Source Index (PERSI), A digitized collection of more than 25,000 family and local history books, Records from the Revolutionary War Era Pension and Bounty-Land Warrant Application Files and Freedman’s Bank Records (1865-1874).
- Ohio Death Certificate Index (1913-1944) – Database containing death certificates of persons that died in Ohio from 1913-1937.
- Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps – Large scale street plans – including building outlines, property boundaries, and building use – produced by the Sanborn Fire Insurance Company from 1867 to 1970