How Do I?
- get a library card?
- renew my library materials?
- request an item or place a hold?
- know when an item is ready for pickup?
- see what I have checked out?
- find my pin number?
- pay my fines?
- get a new card if mine is lost?
- return my library items?
- request a meeting room?
- use one of the library computers?
- print from the public computers?
- send a fax at the library?
- connect to your wireless network or WiFi?
- register for a library event or program?
- receive a reminder for a program I signed up for?
- present a program at the library?
- download an eBook or eAudiobook?
- download music from Freegal?
- take an online computer class or learn about computers and software?
- get materials delivered if I am unable to leave my home?
- get my exam proctored?
- get a Golden Buckeye Card?
- register to vote at the library?
- get my document notarized?
What are your hours?
Our hours can be found on our Locations and Hours page. Click here.
How do I log in to My Account
Your account can be accessed online by clicking here. On the Log In screen, enter the number located on the back of your card in the “Username or barcode” box and enter your pin number in the “Password” box. Your pin number is usually the last four digits of your phone number. If you forgot your pin number please contact the library.
You can also access your account, renew items, and place holds from smartphone or tablet using the CLEVNET App. The app can be downloaded from the App Store on Apple devices or the Google Play store on Android devices. Your library barcode number is stored in the app so you can scan your phone instead of your library card when checking out books from the library.
Where can I return my library materials?
You can return your materials to any one of the four Willoughby-Eastlake locations or any Clevnet participating library.
Do you accept other library cards?
We accept all library cards from participating Clevnet libraries, although access to services like Freegal, eBooks from the Overdrive Advantage collection, and Gale Courses are only available with a card from one of the four WEPL locations.
How do I replace my current library card with one of yours?
Bring your current card to any of our four locations and take it to the circulation or checkout desk. You will need to surrender your current card for a new WEPL card. No application is required.
Do you accept donations of used books and other items?
Yes, you can take your items to any library in our system.