5 Ways the Willoughby-Eastlake Public Library Can Help You Build Your Business for FREE!
1. Technology classes: Take a class! Did you know that the library has FREE computer and technology classes available to everyone in our community? You can learn everything from basic computer skills to Google Drive & Google Docs to using Windows 8.
2. Invite us in: Our skilled librarians can come out to your business and let your employees know about all of our great services. We can bring library card applications, giveaways and talk about our databases that can help your business.
3. Nonfiction titles: How-to books are everywhere! Do you have a great idea for your business but aren’t sure where to start? What’s all this branding talk? How can you market your business on a small budget? Chances are, someone has written a book about what you need. We have eBooks and print titles available. All you need is a library card.
4. WOW! W-E Library On Wheels: We have a mobile library that we can set-up and bring to your business for your employees. You pick the topic and we bring the books, magazines and giveaways. Employees can check out titles on the spot!
5. Get inspired: Visit one of our 4 libraries in Eastlake, Willoughby, Willoughby Hills and Willowick. Get to know our friendly staff & librarians who are available to help you find what you are looking for and let you know about our latest digital services.
If you are interested in having a WOW! mobile library visit your business or would like to invite a speaker to talk to your staff about our exciting FREE services, please contact email@example.com or 440-943-2203. You can find more information on our classes, locations and how to download eMedia at WE247.org.